At times, the instructor will assign small projects to work on in class. You may be able to complete them before the end of class that day, or they may become homework before the next class.
To complete the assignment, look under Tiny Projects on Blackboard for that specific project, and submit it according to the instructions there.
Tiny Project #1: Documentation
- Log into your Google account. (Don’t forget to log out at the end of class!)
- Open the Google Sheets document: tdvx.info/documentation
- Choose “Make a Copy” from the “File” menu to make your own copy of the spreadsheet.
- In Google Sheets, click on the “Share” button in the upper right corner. A pop-up window will appear.
- In that pop-up, click on the “Get Shareable Link” button. The pop-up window will update with a new box and button.
- When it is time to share this spreadsheet with your professor via Blackboard, click on the “Copy Link” button. That button copies a link that you can paste into a Blackboard assignment, email, etc.
- Using sites listed on the “Free” Resources page, find and fully document at least one public domain or royalty-free item from each of these categories:
- Photograph of a place.
- Photograph with exactly one person in it.
- Video that includes a group of people.
- Video or audio that includes the sound of any type of machine.
- For this Tiny Project, you can leave the Filename column blank.
- Extra points: don’t choose the first results that appear on these sites.
- Extra-extra points: choose photos/videos with matching color schemes.
- When you are done, copy the shared link to your spreadsheet and submit it via Blackboard as a Text Submission. See Blackboard for more information.